Nioda Nigeria Limited is a procurement, engineering and technical services firm with it’s head office in Lagos and branches in Abuja and Portharcourt, Nigeria. Our major areas of specialization are power supply, machinery, oil field services / procurement, transportation and agriculture. We are proudly Nigerian and have established strong ties within our industry both locally and internationally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
1) Job Title: Brand Manager
- We are looking for an experienced Brand manager to help us build our brand and raise brand awareness. You’ll work across all levels and departments of our company to find what makes us unique and communicate it to the world.
- You will uncover consumer insights and deliver innovative marketing campaigns. We’ll turn to you to learn what can attract our customers and prospects and how we can improve customer experience.
- If you’re creative, possess a strategic mind and have experience in implementing targeted brand campaigns, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you’ll help us improve our company’s reputation and drive growth.
- Analyze brand positioning and consumer insights
- Shape and communicate our vision and mission
- Translate brand elements into plans and gotomarket strategies
- Manage a team of marketing people working on brand initiatives
- Lead creative development to motivate the target audience to “take action”
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities
- Oversee new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities
- Devise innovative growth strategies
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics.
- Proven working experience as brand manager or associate brand manager
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to executives
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind
- Datadriven thinking and an affinity for numbers
- Outstanding communication skills
- Uptodate with latest trends and marketing best practices
- B.sc in marketing or any related field
2) Job Title: Administrative Coordinator
- We are looking to hire an Administrative Coordinator to act as a point of contact for our employees and vendors.
- Responsibilities include supporting regular office operations, screening phone calls and scheduling internal meetings.If you have excellent organization skills along with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines, we would love to meet you.
- Manage and route phone calls appropriately
- Process and report on office expenses
- Maintain physical and digital employee records
- Schedule inhouse and external meetings
- Distribute incoming mail
- Manage and order office supplies
- Organize company documents into updated filing systems
- Address employees’ and clients’ queries (via email, phone or inperson)
- Prepare presentations, spreadsheets and reports
- Update office policies as needed.
- Proven working experience as an Administrative Coordinator, or similar role
- Handson experience with MS Office Suite (particularly MS Word and MS Excel)
- Solid timemanagement abilities with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum qualification of Higher National Diploma; additional qualification in Office Administration is a plus
- We are looking for an experienced Procurement Manager to manage the company’s supply of products and services. Your responsibilities include strategizing to find costeffective deals and suppliers.Also,discover the best ways to cut procurement expenses, so that the company can invest in growth and people.
- Devise and use fruitful sourcing strategies
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
- Examine and test existing contracts
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
- Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
- Control spend and build a culture of longterm saving on procurement costs
- Proven working experience as a procurement manager, procurement officer or head of procurement
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in “reading” the market
- Talent in negotiations and networking
- Good knowledge of supplier or third party management software
- Aptitude in decisionmaking and working with numbers
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data
- Strong leadership capabilities
- BSc degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Business Administration.
- We are looking for a Technical Architect to design the structure of our IT systems and oversee programs to ensure the proper architecture is implemented.
- Ideal candidate should be an excellent communicator who is able to translate complex requirements into functional architecture. We’d also like you to have handson experience on software development and be able to manage complex programs.
- Your goal will be to ensure our internal IT framework operates properly.
- Understand company needs to define system specifications
- Plan and design the structure of a technology solution
- Communicate system requirements to software development teams
- Evaluate and select appropriate software or hardware and suggest integration methods
- Oversee assigned programs (e.g. conduct code review) and provide guidance to team members
- Assist with solving technical problems when they arise
- Ensure the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure
- Address technical concerns, ideas and suggestions
- Monitor systems to ensure they meet both user needs and business goals.
- Proven experience as a Technical Architect or Project Manager
- Handson experience with software development and system administration
- Understanding of strategic IT solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Problemsolving aptitude
- Organizational and leadership skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Application Closing Date
25th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates shouldforward a detailed CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.