Smash Group is a combination of almost a decade of visionary leadership, hard work and dedication from many experienced and committed men and women, aligned in the purpose-driven goal to make our world better through initiative means. Today, we are proud to be heavily invested in major sectors of the country’s economy through our subsidiaries which are essential to the Nigerian market. Our subsidiaries include SmashInvest, SmashProperty, SmashLogistics, SmashCredit, SmashRides, SmashTransport and SmashFood.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Designer / Developer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Web Designer will be responsible for creating great websites content for our brand. Primary duties include conceptualizing and implementing creative ideas for our websites, as well as creating visual elements that are in line with our branding. You will be working closely with our communications team to ensure a proper and hassle-free implementation.
- To be successful in this role, you will need to have excellent visual design skills and be proficient in graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with clients.
- Testing and improving the design of the website.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients.
- Working with different content management systems.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps and wireframes.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
- A relevant diploma in related field.
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
- Good understanding of content management systems.
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Excellent communication skills.
Salary and commission is highly competitive.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the role as the subject of the mail.