Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Multi-media & ICT company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Video Editor
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience
- Take a brief to grasp production team’s needs and specifications.
- Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
- Create rough and final cuts
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
- Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Minimum of OND in any field
- Minimum of 1-year cognate experience as a Video Editor
- Excellent sense of pace and timing.
- Ability to visualize the written word and express it in pictures and sound to achieve the producer’s or director’s vision.
- Ability to work well with others in a collaborative environment
- Knowledge of editing equipment and a willingness to keep up with changes in that technology
- A good photographic eye for camera angles andÂ special effects, as well as knowledge of audio effects
- Ability to work alone on detailed and sometimes tedious work
- Problem-solving skills to make film sequences work well or to work with the available footage
N40,000 / month
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV (MS Word Format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Video Editor” as subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted. Interested