Venia Health and Medical Services (VHMS) is a firm that seeks to provide accessible, innovative and world class healthcare services across Nigeria, taking the lead in the provision of affordable and accessible imaging services to meet the demand in Nigeria and across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consultant Radiologist
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking a highly-skilled, experienced radiologist to join our growing healthcare team.
- Evaluate patient medical history.
- Supervise diagnostic procedures such as CT and ultrasound scans.
- Operate imaging technology and machinery.
- Accurately read and interpret results.
- Refer patient to appropriate medical professional if needed.
- Lead and manage radiology team
- Continue learning and improving skills and evidence of such in the past
Requirements & Qualifications
- MBBS / MBChB Degree.
- Licence to practice in Nigeria.
- A board – certified radiologist with completion of fellowship
- Current valid certification
- Three years of direct clinical experience
- Significant experience with computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging, and/or nuclear medicine/positron emission tomography.
- Detail – oriented with a passion for precision
- Outstanding references indicating a strong history of ethical patient care, exemplary job performance, outstanding collaborative skills and technical excellence.
- Good bedside manner, demonstrating an understanding of patients’ concerns.
Application Closing Date
27th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should send their Resume only to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.