United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finacle Support Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- To Provide 24X7X365 access to Finacle application to UBA NIGERIA.
- Ensuring smooth running and availability of Finacle 24 x 7 for UBA Nigeria.
- Finacle Application Support 2nd level support and beyond in UBA Nigeria
- Batch Job set up and review in UBA Nigeria.
- Ensure that ALL Finacle and csis services are up and running on 24 x 7 basis in UBA Nigeria.
- General Finacle parameter review and set up/modification
- Scheme parameter set up, review and modification
- Liaise with consultant on EOD/Processing issues
- Business Office Sol creation on Fiancle and set-up
- Set up, review and modification of Automated Charges
Key Performance Indicators:
- 24X7X365 access to Finacle application to UBA Nigeria.
- Turnaround time in line with SLA on Finacle Support in UBA Nigeria
- BSc and other relevant professional qualifications.
- Minimum of 2 years cognate Banking experience.
Key Competency Requirements
- Good knowledge of Banking
- Finacle Administration
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of Bank policy and best practices
- UNIX skills
- Reporting skills
- Interpersonal skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online