Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited is a major player in the Agro – Allied industry in Nigeria. We operate in 4 states in Nigeria namely, Ondo, Ogun, Delta and Edo states. We belong to SIFCA Group in Ivory Coast.
We urgently require qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury Manager
- Efficient and effective management of cash and banking activities including establishing daily cash position, cash forecasting through monitoring of cash balances, maintaining adequate controls of liquidity and optimizing cash flow.
- Provide leadership for cash processing, ensure reconciliations are completed in a timely manner.
- Direct day to day cash management functions including daily cash administration and reporting
- Daily review of Company’s cash position to ensure adequate liquidity for working capital needs, monitor balances, international remittances and forecasting funding requirements Offer and implement cash solutions that meet immediate needs
- Maintain the Company’s cash management relationships with banking partners including receiving a robust product offering, excellent customer services and competitive charges.
- Monitor cash transactions to ensure that bank accounts are reconciled with the report and any unusual items investigated.
- Periodically analyze international currency exposures.
- First degree / HND in Finance or Accounting
- 5 years’ experience in Finance or Accounting with a strong background in Treasury Management
- Familiarity with bank cash management systems
- Certified Cash Manager or Treasury Professional
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to negotiate with external constituencies
- Strong planning, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Accountable personality who takes ownership of his tasks and responsibility
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook & ERP
- ACA and experience in banking will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
21st September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters, current Curriculum Vitae and copies of their Credentials to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.