Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, an FMCG Company is looking to recruit suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Territory Sales Manager
- Develop sales plan and sales strategy for territory
- Ensures attainment of company sales, goals and profitability in consultation with Zonal Sales Manager
- Manages sale of the company’s products and services in defined geographical areas
- Achieve consistent, profitable growth in sales volume and revenue through planning, deployment and management of sales personnel.
- To develop customer relationship and intimacy across all channels.
- Maintain awareness of all promotions & adverts
- Assist in processing and replenishing stock at the retail end, and monitoring stock levels
- Managing the route to the market personnel:
- Communicate customer feedback/ intelligence reporting of tasks assigned periodically
- Carry out any other duty assigned by supervisor
- Maintaining and developing existing & new key customers.
- Meeting agreed sales targets in cases.
- Minimum of BS.c in any field
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience as a Territory Sales Manager or similar role
- Well exposed to B2C Marketing and must have exposure in leading a team of 4-5 people.
- Excessive travelling is required in and around territory.
- Well versed with a computer to handle weekly/monthly reporting
- As per the need of the business the job is transferrable and posting can be made anywhere in Nigeria/West Africa.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word format to: email@example.com using the “Territory Sales Manager” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted