A Telecommunication Service provider company at Ikeja, Lagos State is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Administrative Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Assist with coordinating activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance with company policies.
- Manage the contract management system, including assisting business departments with preparing, executing, and maintaining contracts and other agreements.
- Perform research relating to litigation and other matters.
- Support corporate governance matters, including maintaining corporate records and assisting with any corporate changes.
- Work closely with external legal counsel and other vendors representing the company.
- Review and edit legal documents, including contracts, correspondence, and pleadings.
- Build and maintain databases and files for the Company including organizing files.
- Drive compliance with agreements
- Work closely with the Human Resources and Public Relations Departments to support key initiatives
- Perform other duties assigned
- A first degree in Law LLB & law school BL.
- Masters in Law LLM/MBA will be advantageous.
- Minimum of 5-10 years cognate experience as a management staff.
- Working knowledge of the Telecommunication industry and surrounding regulations and legislation
- Must have experience in office administration.
- Ability to coordinate teams across various business units
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Suite
- Good resource planning skills.
- Very strong organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and people management skills.
- High integrity and ethical standards.
- Ability to maintain a very high level of discretion with personnel and sensitive information.
- Good crisis management skills
- Good report writing and analytical skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task effectively.
- Ability to proactively provide feedback to the Managing Director
- Strong motivational and team building skills
Application Closing Date
18th December, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send in a Cover Letter with CV as PDF or Word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject of the email must be title of the job as stated, to be considered.
Note: Interview holds shortly after for shortlisted candidates.