Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know how.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technician for Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Technology (m / f / d)
- General new installations, monitoring and maintenance of our HVAC systems
- Responsible for air-cooled liquid cooling systems, cold rooms, air handling devices and control systems, DX air conditioning systems
- Supervision and supervision of subcontractors
- Coordination, monitoring and documentation of regular system tests
- Supervision of new construction and renovation measures
- Completed professional training as a System Mechanic for sanitary, heating and air conditioning technology with appropriate professional experience or relevant further training in the area of heating, ventilation, cooling and air conditioning, e.g. as a master craftsman or a state-certified technician
- Good knowledge of building technology
- Independent, responsible, solution and goal-oriented way of working
- Confident and friendly demeanor as well as a high degree of reliability and commitment
- Good English knowledge.
- In addition to a friendly international team, you can expect varied and demanding activities in an independent field of activity
- We offer modern work infrastructure, performance-related pay and foreign allowances with a low tax burden
- Accommodation in the company’s own camp is provided free of charge
- Safe on the move: International SOS is our partner for travel safety, health care and medical advice for employees before and during a trip abroad. In addition, the JBN offers medical care on site.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online