Fohon International Nigeria Limited – Our company has been privileged to partner with several companies to provide engineering design services for Federal Projects. Each project is tailored to the vision of the client, with our team providing a core selection of engineering design services to help achieve that vision.
We can help you walk through the entirety of the process from evaluating utilities with energy impacts and operating costs to providing construction documents with our “in-house” HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, Structural and Process engineering disciplines.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supervisor
- We are looking for a Supervisor who will be in charge of managing one of our working shifts.
- Duties primarily revolve around the general management of your direct reports, which include, but are not limited to, providing and demonstrating task instructions, keeping attendance, and measuring key performance indicators.
- You will be expected to keep records and produce reports that will be used to review team performance.
- In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have excellent communication skills and a passion for excellence. Previous leadership experience is a plus.
- Making sure employees that report to you meet performance expectations.
- Giving instructions or orders to subordinate employees.
- Ensuring that the work environment is safe, secure and healthy.
- Meeting deadlines.
- Approving work hours.
- Ensure great customer service at all levels.
- Previous leadership experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Eye for detail and accuracy.
- Reliable, with high integrity and strong work ethic.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Professional appearance and attitude.
- Computer literacy.
- Proactive organizational skills.
- BSc Degree.
- Ability to keep a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment.
Application Closing Date
8th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.