Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: State Business Manager
Locations: Borno, Yobe – North Region
- To plan, monitor and ensure achievement of customer and revenue market share objectives set for state operations by supervising/ influencing multiple teams to deliver operational excellence in network operations, customer service, channel management and market expansion.
- Increase Revenue earning customer net additions – Prepaid & Postpaid
- Increase Revenue from the State
- Expand distribution Width and Depth
- Network Optimization
- New Sites ROI and deployment
- Identify and formulate Customer Service Delivery Strategies to help improve Customer Satisfaction scores
- Ensure provision of standard Infrastructure at state showrooms.
- Ensure showroom employees are up-skilled in industry training and certifications for the role
- Achieve Employee Engagement scores in line with the Engagement target for the State Business area.
Requirements, Skills & Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in Management or related Social Sciences
- Masters in Business Administration would be preferred additional qualification
- 10+ years of varied experience in Sales & Marketing with at least 2 years at middle management level handling independent businesses.
- Relevant experience in Telecom industry is desirable.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online