9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Specialist, Demand & Business Relationship Management
Job Ref.: IRC3886
Job Type: Full Time
- Provide support in ensuring that IT solutions and related services are effectively applied.
- Assume full ownership of IT demand matters from the business filter, prioritize and plan fulfillment whilst providing visibility to the IT Management team.
Strategic / Tactical:
- Assist in coordinating Customer liaison/advocacy – Understand the customers’ expectations based on their strategic objectives while delineating expectations that are driven out of individual behaviour and institutionalizing customer/centric improvement mechanism for business benefits.
- Assist in managing the demand pipeline and supporting the business functions to capture, structure, prioritize, align and plan fulfillment of accepted business demand whilst matching this demand with the IT delivery capacity.
- Assist in documenting the desired outcome of a service and determine if the customer’s need can be fulfilled using an existing or new service offering based on agreed principles and procedures.
- Assist in coordinating intradepartmental communication and improvement activities to ensure maximum alignment of the IT with business priorities and facilitate demand capturing.
- Provide inputs to build an overall demand pipeline on an annual basis as well as on an ongoing basis (mapped against annual plan).
- Participate in capturing new demand and ensure structured and high quality of demand’s scope and specification in order to have a consistent basis for estimation and scheduling of the implementation.
- Liaise with the business units to shape and implement the demand management processes as well as the regular liaison/relationship management interactions.
- Assist in developing KPIs for Demand Management as well as dashboards and regular reports to create transparency and tracking of change requests and projects.
- Provide inputs for timely and accurate reporting of all IT demand related issues to senior management and key stakeholders.
- Assist in developing, defining and implementing the overall IT demand management structure & processes especially with upcoming business initiatives, and the current demand in terms of Change execution performance and capacity requirement challenges.
- Understand pattern of business activities and the underlying drivers & take appropriate actions in order to keep IT budget & costs within approved limits while meeting Business requirements on time, minimizing delivery risks and quality.
- Support continuous service improvement by championing the prioritization and resolution of all customer demand requirement.
- Ensure SLAs are agreed with internal customers and see to it that these are aligned with the SLAs agreed with delivery partners for transparency.
- Assist in managing the risks related to delivery capacity and capability of current and forecasted demand. Produce solid forecasts that guarantees the continuance of business activities.
- Attend relevant business and decision making forums which deal with future IT demand and new requirements.
- Provide support in planning, carrying out and evaluating regular customer satisfaction surveys.
- Record customer complaints and compliments, to assess the complaints and to instigate corrective action if required.
- Continuously monitor the processing status of outstanding customer complaints and to take corrective action or escalate if required.
- Assist in organizing periodic Internal Customer Forum (ICF) with Business Units/Areas to review performance, understand expectations and negotiate priorities.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Manager, IT Demand & Business Relationship Management.
- First Degree from a recognised University
Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- Relevant IT Certifications (ISEB BA, CBAP, ITIL, PMI etc) is an added advantage
- Four (4) to Six (6) years experience in a similar role.
- Effective business relationship management skills
- Understanding of IT Governance and Demand and Supply management Knowledge of ITIL Service Strategy, Design and Operation.
- Effective communication and change management skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online