9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Specialist, Demand & Business Relationship Management
Job Ref.:: IRC3885
- Provide support on all operational core network equipment and facilitate PAT of newly integrated network elements.
- Perform core network maintenance activities on the network, node integration, network audit and network performance improvement.
- Perform operation and maintenance on core network elements to achieve network availability
- Facilitate the integrate of new core network nodes
- Provide support for the implementation of an effective operational and maintenance framework for core network
- Supervise change request implementations, fault escalations/resolution and ensure TTs are accurately closed within MTTR by core EOT team
- Participate in acceptance of new core network nodes
- Ensure effective supervision of vendor performance and other related activities (telecommunications equipment monitoring)
- Ensure effective implementation and maintenance of all SIP/E1-PRI connections
- Ensure routine and corrective maintenance on MSC / HSS / MGW / STP / SPS / SBC / U2000 / other CS core nodes.
- Generate incidence reports for core network occurrences weekly and monthly
- Implement software upgrades and hardware replacements on core networks
- Perform network impact analyses of change requests and software upgrades on core nodes
- Perform daily network traffic and KPI trend analysis reports
- Ensure core network spares availability
- Carry out periodic audits on core network nodes and B number analyses
- Participate in BSC and RNC integration into core network
- Definition, integration and migration of Cell sites
- Perform periodic service tests on the network.
- First Degree or equivalent in Electrical / Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering and / or any other relevant discipline.
- At least two (2) years directly relevant post-NYSC work experience in core network operations and maintenance as an advantage
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Excellent problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Good time management skills
- Good computer literacy (Good hands on with MS Office applications)
- Good reporting and communication skills.
- Problem Solving
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Customer Focus.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online