First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Analyst, Sharepoint
Job Identification 52
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Schedule: Full time
- Assist in planning, coordinating and supervising all activities related to the design, development and implementation of the systems and software applications on SharePoint on-Prem and Online
- Identify opportunities for business process automation/collaboration and provide solutions that drive adoption, streamline processes and facilitate communication
- Managing and monitoring the health of various SharePoint servers and checking the disk space.
- Provide SharePoint technical product expertise for the business.
- Configuring of service applications and making sure services in the farm and up and running.
- Liaising with infrastructural team on changes to the existing SharePoint farm(s) to improve the performance of the farms and reduction of the issues.
- Automate manual processes to SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint in 0365.
- Anticipate, mitigate, identify, troubleshoot and resolve SharePoint related problems and escalate incidents as necessary.
- Minimum of a first degree or its equivalent in a business /IT related discipline
- Masters, MBA or a recognized professional certification will be an added advantage
- 6+ years of experience in designing, developing and delivering solutions
- Proficient knowledge of software development frameworks, concepts and best practices
- Working knowledge of system implementation
- Proficient knowledge of structured systems analysis and design, and software development life cycle
- Proficient knowledge of relational database management system and tools
- Good knowledge of enterprise applications systems such as Finacle 10, Oracle ERP, etc.
- Proven technical aptitude in several relevant application programming domains
- Information Management (IRMG 4)
- Data Analysis (DTAN 3)
- Systems Design (DESN 2)
- Programming/ Software Development (PROG 3)
- Systems Integration (SINT 4)
- Porting/ Software Integration (PORT 3)
- Applications Support (ASUP 3)
- Problem Management (PBMG 3)
- Requirements Definition and Management (REQM 2)
- Information Content Authoring (INCA 4)
- Learning Delivery (ETDL 3)
Application Closing Date
1st February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online