The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Channel Execution Senior Manager – Retail
Job ID: R-45415
Job type: Full-time
Function Related Activities / Key Responsibilities
- This role supports the Franchise Unit Leader, in developing our channel commercial execution growth pillars.
- Responsible to drive cold space expansion across the franchise in line with the strategic priority to double the bet.
- Lead the evolution of the Franchise’s Commercial processes (Road to Market) as we evolve to a consumer-centric organization.
- Metrics Management: Custodian of all channel metrics Responsible to manage commercial metrics dashboards. This role will also provide commercial analysis and reports. Build right systems and routines to collate and publish reports for the team.
- Responsible for driving the Operating Unit Execution Cup – monthly reporting and tracking of progress, collation of quarterly results, for specific channel.
- Project management of various channel initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree
Related Work Experience:
- Prior commercial / franchise operations experience is a plus.
- Proven ability to work across cultures, and multiple functions.
- Strong, proven self starter with superior leadership skills and capabilities
- Proven ability to lead and influence teams to align resources towards a common goal, leveraging best-in-class approaches and methodologies; ability to effectively interact and influence various levels of management across the system.
- Sound understanding of commercial concepts and practices.
- Proven project management capabilities.
- Superior analytical capabilities.
What We Can Do for You
You will be part of the Africa Customer & Commercial team where teams are the new heroes and our leaders are inclusive orchestrators. Together, in pursuit of our Company Vision to craft Loved Brands, done Sustainably, For A Better Shared Future, we will:
- Make our Culture Code inevitable
- Build winning Capabilities
- Change the DNA of our organization to becoming Adaptable
We are doing our best to create a seamless candidate experience for you as you apply for roles within the company. Due to the high volume of vacant positions, the recruitment process may take longer than usual and there may be a longer delay between application and interview. We appreciate your patience.
Application Closing Date
4th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online