Saroafrica is the proud holding company to three Subsidiaries: Saro Agro-allied, Saro AgroSciences & Saro Lifecare as such, Our business operations are in the Agro and Consumer Based Industries.
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- Are you looking to join a team with a strong corporate direction; making invaluable impact in the lives of every Nigerian and continuously challenging the status quo while exponentially developing yourself as well? Then this advertorial is definitely for you.
- We are currently recruiting graduate trainees to join our dynamic team of well managed talents, in working towards our corporate vision of building a successful company made up of successful people.
- At Saroafrica International, we are constantly on the search for the best and our policy is to ensure every associate of ours remains the best.
Courses / Qualifications
- Minimum Second Class Upper Degree in any of the following disciplines: Agricultural Science, Social Sciences, Agric Economics & Extension, Agronomy, Accounting, Economics, HR Management, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Computer Science / Engineering, Pharmacy, Law, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
- Must have completed the NYSC scheme by October 2020.
- Candidates from the Middle Belt and the Northern parts of the country are encouraged to participate in this recruitment exercise.
- Required age: 25 and below as at last birthday.
Special Skills & Key Behavioural Competencies:
- Be a self-starter and live in the rural areas of our job locations
- Be analytical minded with the ability to learn quickly
- Be confident and possess leadership skills.
- Ability to sell.
Application Closing Date
24th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: If you have applied to Saro in the past 2 years, please do not apply.