Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Oil & Gas Servicing firm is looking to fill the position below:
Job Title: Reservoir Engineer
Locations: Lagos & Port Harcourt- Rivers
- Provide technical geological and/or geophysical support and risk assessment for prospect generation, reserves recovery and/or major capital projects.
- Provide petroleum engineering support for oil field development and depletion planning.
- Build reservoir models using specialized petroleum engineering software’s like Eclipse, Mbal, Prosper, Eclipse, Petrel RE, Intersect, Petroleum experts and similar related software’s.
- Carry out reservoir performance predictions and history match of oil reservoirs.
- Develop field development plans & reservoir management strategy utilizing reservoir simulation model.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with other groups, including Asset Management, Production Operations and Drilling.
- Support delivery of petroleum resources production allocation and volume balance reports to management.
- Successful candidate will work with our collaborative application development, reservoir engineering, petrophysical, geosciences and business development teams
- Master’s Degree or PhD in Petroleum and/or Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum of 4 -6 Cognate Experience as a Reservoir Engineer.
- Able to do reservoir production history matching in black oil and compositional models.
- Possession of relevant work certifications.
Application Closing Date
18th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV “MS Word Format” to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Reservoir Engineer” as subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.