Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Oil & Gas company is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: QA / QC Inspector
Location: Lagos-Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Receiving requisition
- Design, develop and implement best quality practices and processes for product development.
- Develop and initiate quality standards for tests, inspection and evaluations.
- Design and develop forms and instructions for evaluating, assessing reporting and documenting on quality standards in products or services.
- Develop strategies to evaluate precision and accuracy of measuring equipment, tests & measurements and production equipment.
- Lead direct and assist technical, professional staff in measuring and testing a product or a service.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems relating to quality control aspects.
- Minimum of BSc / BEng / BTech / HND in Engineering
- Min of 5 years cognate experience
- Rotating Equipment repair and assembly e.g pumps, compressor, turbine etc. or welding & fabrication.
- Oil & Gas work experience is an added advantage.
- Good use of MS-office tools
- Good use of measurement tools like Vernier caliper, micrometer, dial guage.
- Problem solving skills- root cause analysis.
Remuneration / Benefit
- Salary: N180,000 / month.
- Benefit: HMO, Pension.
Application Closing Date
8th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word Format to: email@example.com using “QA / QC Inspector” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted.