Tyonex Nigeria Limited is a group of registered companies, with an operational base throughout Nigeria and Corporate Head Offices in Lagos, Nigeria. Established in September 1997, Tyonex is a member of the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Marketing Companies in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Pharmacist
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure all functional activities are performed in accordance to company Policies, WHO-GMP and relevant regulatory requirements.
- Partake in the production process to ensure timely delivery of planned products€™ quantities to ensure overall business achievement.
- Direct management of manufacturing activities to ensure full compliance to business goals and objectives.
- Control manufacturing resource and asset in order to achieve performance objectives.
- Partake in the management and tracking of cost saving initiatives
- Adequate coordination to ensure complete compliance of factory to regulatory GMPs and safety requirements.
- Develop skills and competence of subordinate through training program initiatives in order to meet business objectives.
- Contribute to preparation of production budget in relation with finance control management
- Develop manufacturing, packaging and other records to ensure all activities are adequately covered with proper documentation.
- Partake effectively in the environmental monitoring process to ensure products are manufactured only at the desired conditions.
- Provide relevant documentation and PPE to operational processes to ensure compliance to GMP and safety conscious environment.
- Applicants must be holders of B.Pharm or Pharm.D.
- Minimum of 6 – 8 years work experience.
- The holder must be knowledgeable in Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Must possess required experience in people management
- Sound knowledge of entire production process and technique is highly essential.
- Highly knowledgeable in production management tools (Industrial cost monitoring tool, Accountable budgetary tracking tools, Savings tracking tools, Performance planning process, Skill matrix process, Succession planning process, Performance improvement)
- Additional educational qualification in human and material resources management will be an added advantage.
- Adequate knowledge and proficiency in Safety, Health and Environmental management.
- Ability to lead people by actively practicing and demonstrating esteem Leadership principles and values
Application Closing Date
22nd September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: TNLrecruitment01@gmail.com using “Production Pharmacist Lagos” as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.