First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Analyst, Product Owner
Job Identification: 72
Job Schedule: Full time
- Responsible for innovation and end-to-end launch of products
- Prioritizes and maintains the sprint backlog for assigned products, balancing the requirements of stakeholders
Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborates with business partners and stakeholders to co-develop a roadmap and drive products and features from concept to launch in a fast-paced environment
- Leads the product functional design process based on an intimate knowledge of the users and technology.
- Works with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including developers, design/user experience, and quality assurance.
- Translates product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
- Works in an Agile environment and continuously reviews the business needs, refines priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks
- Partners with stakeholders and customers across the organization to inform the product vision, strategy, features, and prioritization.
- Develops, owns, and executes product roadmap
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of a first degree or its equivalent in a business / IT related discipline
- 4 years of product or project development experience
Application Closing Date
2nd February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online