Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is an indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting a broad range of global health interventions, education and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi is an allied organization to Family Health International (FHl360) with co-existing and mutually supportive interest in advancing the collective goals of the people and communities served. AHNI currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Contract Period: 4 Months
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Project: Global Fund
No. Required: 1
- The Procurement Officer will work with the Procurement Manager, plan and implement systems and policies that guide all operations related to procuring supplies and services (in accordance with AHNi policy, UN policy and other donor policies) in support of all AHNi offices and projects at CO and field offices, both domestic and international sourcing.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- BSc. in relevant field with 5 – 7 years of relevant procurement experience.
- Or MSc. in relevant field with 3 – 5 years relevant procurement experience.
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is an advantage.
- Familiarity with donor-funded procurement rules and regulations (experience with USAID procurement a plus).
Application Closing Date
9th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their suitability statement (Application) and CV as a single word document to: AHNi-F&AJobs@ahnigeria.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- Kindly note that prospective individuals blacklisted from implementing the Global Fund grant are not eligible to apply for any of the advertised positions.
- AHNi is an equal opportunity employer.
- You can also visit our website www.ahniaerla.org for more details on this advert,
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subiect of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.