WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Executive Assistant
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Acting as a first point of contact to the CEO.
- Manage CEO’s important tasks and deadlines, travels and accommodation
- Organize and schedule internal / external meetings and company functions.
- Maintain client records and schedule regular reviews.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Monitor and maintain a Communications Plan and keep the business communities appraised of project plans and related implications.
- Monitor and Coordination of internal services and external service providers as necessary to meet project timescales.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- Operational support.
- Perform any other ad-hoc administrative tasks assigned by the CEO.
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Meticulous with good organizational and research skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online