Olam Nigeria Limited is located in Lagos, Nigeria and is part of the Farm Support Services Industry. Olam Nigeria Limited has 3,000 employees at this location and generates $222.01 million in sales (USD).
With offices and operational units across all geopolitical zones of the Nigerian Federation, Olam has a wide and growing network of farmers, suppliers, wholesalers, local buying agents (LBAs), customers and service providers. Today, these networks encompass approximately 500,000 farmers and have created tens of thousands of jobs in indirect employment.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Finance Trainee Programme 2020
- First degree in Accounting from a reputable institution
- Minimum of second-class upper grade.
- 2-3-year work experience in Accounting/Finance
- ICAN certification
- Young and energetic
- Ability to work to thrive in different working conditions.
- Strong team spirit
- Strong analytical and numeric skills
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa-Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nassarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara