ALERETTA is a Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Company. We power people and businesses to do their best work by providing the best solutions that empower businesses and people to perform optimally.
ALERETTA strives to reduce the lack of transparency in the HR outsourcing industry through platforms that manage people, processes & performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nutrition Facilitator (Intern)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
- Under the general direction of the Manager of Nutrition Services, the Nutrition Facilitator is responsible for participating as a proactive member of the Nutrition Services team, while delivering effective Nutrition Services to newcomers in the community and the organization.
- Delivering and facilitating effective Nutrition Services (60%)
- Implements client-responsive nutrition programs and resources in conjunction with the Manager, Nutrition Services.
- Provides nutritional programs and presentations to community in collaboration with service providers
- Ensures proper storage and hygienic conditions are maintained related to all nutritional facilities.
- Provides individualized nutritional support when needs identified and/or requested.
- Completes client calling for timely client registration and appropriate placement
- Participating as a proactive member of the Nutrition Services Team – 25%
- Participating and contributing to a knowledgeable working team – 15%
- Assists in training and development of new and current volunteers in Nutrition Services
- Participates in regular team planning and communication
- Completes other duties as assigned (administrative tasks, special projects,etc.)
Requirements & Skills
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND or OND qualification with 1 – 20 years work experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience working with newcomers
- Experience in facilitating group workshops
- Must be client service oriented and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to relate and empathize with the needs of People from diverse ethno-cultural backgrounds
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize caseloads, multi-task, and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team environment, and under minimal supervision
N80,000 – N150,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
11th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.