The Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi was established by Anambra State of Nigeria (ASN) Edict No 10 of 1988 as Anambra State University of Technology Teaching Hospital Nnewi, and shared premises with the then General Hospital, Nnewi.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Intern Optometrist
- Selected candidates are expected to undergo a twelve month unbroken preregistration Internship in the Optometry Department, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi.
- A Doctor of Optometry (OD) Degree registrable with the Optometrist and Dispensing Optician Board of Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2020.
Date of Interview
Thursday, 17th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should address their type-written Application to “The Chief Medical Director, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, P.M.B. 5025, Nnewi” enclosing the following documents:
- Two (2) copies of Curriculum Vitae
- Two (2) copies of all relevant credentials
- Evidence of Change of Name where necessary
- Birth Certificate/Age declaration
- Current practicing license
- Three referee reports.
All applications should be submitted at the Office of:
The Director of Administration,
Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital,
Nnewi – Anambra.
Note: Please indicate your phone number in your application.