Nigerian Army – This is to notify the general public that the list of admitted candidates has been released. The candidates shortlisted below are to report for the Direct Short Service Commission Course 26/2021 Selection Interview scheduled to hold at Falgore Training Area in Kano State from 1st February- 14 th February 2021.
Nigerian Army List of Shortlisted Candidates for DSSC 26/2021 Selection Board
General Instructions to Successful Candidates
Shortlisted DSSC Candidates are to report on 1 February 2021 all with the following:
- Writing materials including ruler and eraser.
- 2 pairs of plain white short sleeve vests.
- 2 pairs of navy blue shorts.
- Canvas shoes/trainers and white socks.
- Set of cutleries including plates and drinking cups.
- Beddings to include, blankets, bedspreads and pillow cases.
- 4 copies of full size colour photographs at standing position in suit.
The Selection Board will involve physical, medical and academic tests. There will also be an oral interview for all candidates.
Candidates will be required to produce original and photocopies of the following:
- All academic/professional certificates including degree/HND, WASC/GCE or equivalent, testimonials, NYSC Discharge or valid Exemption Certificate as applicable in a file jacket.
- Valid birth certificate as endorsed by the National Population Commission, hospital, Local Government Council of birth or valid age declaration.
- Valid certificate of state of origin.
- Military Identity Card (for Service personnel).
- Letter of recommendation by the commanding officer for military personnel.
- Letter of sponsorship in tertiary academic institution for military personnel.
- Printed Bank Verification Number (BVN) certificate authenticated by a bank.
- Completed copies of the print outs from the portal including referee forms.
- Candidates are to note that any alteration on their documents will render the documents invalid and eventually lead to disqualification.
- Candidates will be fed and accommodated for the duration of the interview.
- Candidates would be responsible for their transportation to and from the interview venue.
- The use of personal/private vehicles will not be allowed throughout the duration of the interview.
- Visitors will not be allowed throughout the duration of the interview.
- Shortlisted DSSC Candidates will report at Nigerian Army Training Area in Falgore Kano State on 1 February 2021 from 8 am. Candidates who arrive later than 9am on 2 February 2021 will be disqualified.
- A high standard of discipline is expected from all candidates. Candidates who violate any instructions during the selection board would be disqualified.
For those who can’t remember the job advert, kindly click on the link below:
Nigerian Army (DSSC & SSC) Nationwide Massive Recruitment (27 Positions) (Application Closed)
Direction to Falgore Nigerian Army Training Area: The Falgore Army Training Area can be accessed through 3 main approaches as follows:
- From Kano – Kaduna. Veer off at TIGA JUNCTION straight to Falgore Training Area.
- From Zaria – Kano. After MAKARFI, turn right at KWANAR DANGORA straight to Falgore Training Area.
- From Jos – Kano. Veer off at UNGUWAN BAWA JUNCTION, SAMINAKA, straight to Falgore Training Area.
Note: The Nigerian Army shall not be liable for any injuries/death recorded in the course of the selection interview.