ipNX Nigeria Limited is one of Nigeria’s fastest-growing Information and Communications Technology companies. In our business, we connect everything – people, information, and services.
We are specialized in network connectivity, and delivery of internet, telephony, television as well as cloud-based software application services to corporate and residential customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Network & Infrastructure
Job ID: 89
Department: Information Systems and Technology
Function: Network & Infrastructure Management
Reporting to: Head, IS&T
Travel Frequency: Occassional
Purpose of the Job
- Drive the digital transformation initiatives as well as improve the existing operational processes while adhering to the IS&T cybersecurity program objectives and regulatory requirements with primary focus on critical infrastructure components such as but not limited to: networking, server, storage and applications.
Expected Key Results:
- Network Infrastructure Uptime / Availability
- Operational Efficiency
- Strategic Planning: Reporting
- Minimum of 2.1 / Upper Credit Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Computer Information Systems or any related field or a combination of related experience and education.
- Solid skills with routing protocols (OSPF, BGP and EIGRP) and route redistributions
- In-depth and up-to-date knowledge of System Network design and management
- At least 5+ years of professional IT experience, 3+ in Network & Infrastructure management experience
- Relevant ITIL, Cisco, VM, Microsoft certifications a plus
- Previous experience leading datacentre infrastructure teams: Network, Server, Storage, Virtualization,
- as well as performing network/infrastructure architecture and operational best practice methodologies
- Experience with Cisco ASA, Checkpoint, pfSense or other firewalls
- Expert level understanding of network seven-layers
- Hands-on experience with public and private cloud infrastructure management systems (openStack, Proxmox, VMWare, Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Experience with monitoring and automation tools (SolarWinds, Splunk, Chef, Puppet, Python)
- Implementation and administration of data and VOIP networks (LAN, WLAN and WAN)
- Knowledge of software development process, quality control, and impact assessment is a plus
- Experience working in a multi-platform (Linux, Mac-OS and Windows) environment
- Excellent analytical, conceptual thinking, strategic planning, and execution skills to drive organizational change
- Strong team player
- Ability to mentor less experienced engineers
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new tool sets, technology and concepts
- Proven ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects effectively, deal with changing priorities, and to meet deadlines in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to present information and ideas clearly and succinctly and to explain various application software and hardware to end-users.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online