WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Multidiscipline Inspector
- Perform welding, non-destructive test and painting inspection in accordance with approved ITP.
- Responsible for timely inspection during fabrication, proactive in the prevention of non-conformance and problem resolution.
- Ensure that required non-destructive test is done on structural and piping welds.
- Review radiographic films and NDT reports.
- Monitor welding of piping spools and structural members.
- Perform in process and final welding inspection.
- Check calibration of measuring instrument at worksite.
- Witness all the specified tests in the painting ITP.
- Perform painting material inspection and other material inspection.
- Ensure that paint materials are stored and handled in accordance with approved painting procedure and Company general specification.
- Ensure that blast medium and painting materials conform to project specification.
- Ensure that surface preparation blast profile cleanliness meet requirements.
- Monitor wet film thickness during application and dry film thickness and re-coating intervals.
- Prepare daily inspection report on the work in progress.
- Provide technical assistance to Contractor and Subcontractor as required or necessary towards compliance to specifications and requirements.
- Report any problem immediately to hierarchy and QA/QC Leader.
- Ensure that Contractor and Subcontractor properly prepare, organize and file all documentation related to the works.
- Minimum Diploma or equivalent in relevant discipline with 5 years minimum experience in welding, painting and NDT inspection role in the Oil and Gas Industry
- Minimum 7 years of working experience in Oil and Gas industry construction activities.
- Minimum of NACE level 2 or equivalent, CSWIP 3.1 or AWS CWI and NDT Level 2 in RT, PT, MT and UT.
- Good knowledge of Total technical referential and HSE Golden Rules. Good knowledge of welding processes.
- Very good knowledge of material and equipment. Very good competencies related to NDE Techniques.
- Familiarity with Contractor, Subcontractor & Supplier documentation i.e. QCP/ITP, Construction / Fabrication Dossiers, Material Certification, Quality Records etc.
- Ability to read fabrication drawings including welding symbols.
- Team oriented, good communication, motivational, coordination and delegation skills.
- Fluent in English (both verbal and written).
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online