Pact West Africa is a Non-Governmental Organization with over a decade of experience working in Nigeria to create thriving, resilient communities that are heard, capable, and vibrant. Pact West Africa started operations as Pact Nigeria in 2005, and builds capacity of civil society organizations and improves the livelihoods and health of the poor and marginalized in the society. Pact has 46 staff in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring Evaluation Result and Learning Assistant
Duration: 2 months
- The MERL Assistant will provide support to the Program team with the implementation of MERL and Program activities.
- This is a local position and is contingent upon award.
Monitoring, Evaluation, Result and Learning role:
- Support the planning and implementation of surveys for the project.
- Support the conduct of baseline mapping and analysis activities in the PHC’s.
- Support in standardization of MERL tools and methodologies.
- Assist in the updating of databases.
- Support in collating and analyzing of data.
- Support in the development of an impact assessment report.
- Conduct data entry activities.
- Support in conducting supply chain assessment of the PHC system.
- Assist with desk review of existing assessments reports, identify and fill in gaps
- Perform other tasks as required.
- Assist with preparation and submission of timely and quality activity reports, including field notes and success stories, to effectively capture lessons learned on the ground from the projects.
- Assist with desk review of existing assessments reports, identify and fill information gaps.
- Contribute to the review and tracking of all deliverables and milestones.
- Assist in developing and monitoring work plans and budgets, as well as associated deliverables and results/outputs.
- Ensure project progress against targets for capacity development performance indicators is regularly tracked in centralized M&E systems.
- B.Sc in Social Sciences, Development Studies, Statistics, Community or Public Health with at least 2 years of experience working in NGOs in the same capacity.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and any statistical packages (SPSS, STATA, EPIINFO, etc.);
- Experience with data form design, collection and data entry;
- Demonstrated ability to work with large quantities of data and convert it into understandable results.
- Ability to analyze and interpret large amount of information.
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team.
- Excellent ability to communicate and maintain diplomatic and productive relations with the team; resourcefulness, flexibility and ability to work in a changing and challenging environment.
- Possess positive attitude, Self-motivated, independent, can deliver results under stress and timely manner, team worker, confident in dealing with people.
Application Closing Date
7th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume / CV and Cover Letter on their suitability to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- All CV’s/resume/applications Must be in either word format or PDF.
- Applicants Must indicate the position applied for on the Subject of the mail. Note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Pact is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age.