Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Merchant and Payment Services
- As a key member of the Executive Management team, acting in the capacity of a strategic business partner to guide and build value in organisation via building business relationship with Merchants and other thirty party Payment aggregators and providers.
- Collaborate and drive outcomes across various elements of payments such as merchant acquiring, processing, technology, payment facilitators & other intermediaries, etc.
- Develop merchant acquisition infrastructure (value proposition, sales pipeline/processes, pitch, etc.) for the team
- Manage/deploy a team of merchant acquisition hunters and ensure that the team achieve the set target by management
- Generate, coordinate and plan inbound/outbound leads with a focus on strategic or large merchant partners
- Cultivate, manage and grow key strategic relationships that will generate opportunities for merchant acquisition
- Plan major/national events, programs and activities that will drive merchant acquisition.
Skills & Knowledge
- Payments expertise with a wide perspective on all elements of payments.
- Strong MS Excel Skills
- Strong execution mindset focused on the effective achievement of business goals with the ability to dive into details and collaborate across teams.
- Understanding of the payments industry, Relationships across key players and perspective and regulatory environment would be valuable.
- Industry experience in the payments ecosystem including payments facilitators, merchants, payments networks or Fintech operators is desirable.
- Functional experience in business development and partnership.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online