MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Manager – CVM Commercial and CM Operations
- Responsible for implementation of Customer Value and Campaign Management Strategy.
- Support the Shareholder return strategy by developing and implementing the Division’s processes that are aligned to achieving all elements on the business score card. (I.e. Grow Market Share, Grow ICT & Data Revenue, Increase EBITDA margins, Assure Revenue, CAPEX Returns Management and Net Subscriber Additions).
- Participate in Contract negotiations to reduce cost and drive MTNN Value Creation Philosophy.
- Drive planned strategy for the successful delivery of MTN Group and MTNN transformation initiatives focusing on Customer centricity.
- Lead creation of sub-divisional strategy in line with overarching divisional goals with emphasis on client experience (internal and external).
- Serve MTNN’s customers and provide solutions to improve the customer experience.
- Work closely with project managers to ensure that progress is in line with customer value management Roadmap, any risks or issues are actioned upon timely, provide subject matter expertise where required.
- Collaborate with other functional heads to enhance key elements of the consumer business model.
- Provide input and support into defining business requirements for key customer value management (CVM) capability development projects, including campaign management & measurement systems, channel capabilities and integration.
- Manage the post-activity reports and in-depth performance evaluation to determine how existing decisioning rules can be enhanced to drive increased business benefits.
- Prepare the detailed Monthly BTL Plans to be followed by the Campaign Management team. Report progress, risks and issues to be acted upon.
- Identify sales training and development needs and manage skills enhancement programs for the virtual sales team to ensure enterprise sales targets are fully met.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
Experience & Training
- Minimum of 9 – 17 years of experience comprising:
- Manager track record of 3 years or more; with at least 3 years in relevant sector/ industry
- 4-6 years customer lifecycle management experience
- 4 years’ experience in Telecoms marketing, strategy development and implementation
- Expert knowledge of competitive environment, consumer trends and trade practices in the industry
- Operational Research or demonstrable experience of delivering wide range of statistically based analytics.
- Advanced applied statistical experience
- A strategic and creative thinker capable of developing analytical programs/solutions to address key business challenges or opportunities.
- Previous experience identifying and driving deployment of analytical collateral across a range of delivery channels and of measuring their effectiveness.
- Strong communicator who can operate at all levels taking complex analysis, interpret and communicate it appropriately to different audiences.
- BA, BSc, HND or Other
Application Closing Date
19th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online