3P Solutions & Company is an integrated global trade finance firm that provides export development and foreign direct invest attraction advisory services.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Management Trainee 2020/2021 (Entry Level Recruitment)
- We are seeking eager, motivated and young talented candidates to join our expanding business as management trainees.
- In this position, you will be given the unique opportunity to gain the knowledge and experience required for promotion to management positions under direction of experienced personnel.
- Training will include duties in Research, Strategy and Documentation, Operations, Financial Control and Data Analysis.
- Feel free to join us and get a glimpse into life at 3P Solutions & Company. Discover how you can help build a better business, a better world and a better you.
- Help managers complete daily tasks (e.g. implementing new policies).
- Model company standards and policies in all interactions.
- Help managers in evaluating performance (e.g. writing reports, analyzing data, audit).
- Learn and develop supervisory and administrative skills necessary for managerial positions.
- Understand each department’s (e.g. HR, IT, Finance) daily processes and goals.
- Provide administrative support (e.g. data entry).
- Get familiar with personnel duties requirements.
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office.
- Must have graduated from the University of Polytechnic with a minimum of a second class Upper degree or its equivalent in any discipline.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program with not more than 1year post graduate experience.
- Must be open to learning new things, be innovative, creative, and interested in learning every function of the business.
- Must be a fast learner, dynamic and goal-driven with strong analytical skills, communication, interpersonal and business writing skills.
- A self-starter and a team-player with high levels of drive and energy.
- Must be available to work from multiple locations, on mobile and on the go where necessary.
- Must possess a high level of integrity, determination and personal commitment.
- Must possess a strong mentality, enthusiasm and resilience to compete in today’s challenging business environment.
- Must not be older than 26years of age as at December 31st 2020.
Very attractive. (Accommodation Available)
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy (CC) email@example.com using “Management Trainee” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Also, kindly check your spam folder if you think you have missed any of our correspondence.