Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Manager – Apapa Bulk Terminal
- Coordinate the design and execution of relevant projects within given specifications, time schedule and approved budget.
- Coordinate electrical installation and ensure that all equipment are delivered and installed in accordance with manufacturers standard and IEE regulations.
- Supervise, coach, train and manage all electrical/ subordinate staff to achieve management objective, developmental plan also, improve quality and excellent delivery of work.
- Support the repair of all electrical/electronic machines. Supervise ABTL power distribution system and maintenance of Wartsila tri fuel diesel engine whilst minimizing downtime.
- Support the maintenance of high voltage, medium voltage switch boards and Electrical projects within FMN Group
- Lead and organize all maintenance activities within ABTL to ensure compliance with current legislation, professional, ethical and HSE standard
- First degree in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering
- Professional membership and certification e. g COREN
- Minimum of 7 years cognate experience in a similar environment.
- Adept at working with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience with Maintenance in Port Services/ Terminal is an added advantage.
The Person Must:
- Possess good interpersonal skills
- Have excellent communication
- Have great attention to details and possess creative problem-solving skills
- Have good leadership and great team player
Application Closing Date
15th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated.