Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead, Voice Products & CLM (Customer Loyalty Management)
- The position is a critical role within Nigeria to ensure that Airtel’s voice subscriber growth and revenue growth outpaces the competition.
- Lead and implement the strategic plan for all voice products and services (local and ILDs)
- Develop and manage innovative voice portfolio initiatives to drive voice revenues and minutes consumption.
- Manage partnerships/programs with external vendors to drive call completion.
- Product subject matter expert on communication for new product launches.
- Documentation and training for customer support with respect to data products and services
- Identification of opportunity areas in the voice space and development of segmented campaigns to take advantage of such opportunity.
- Responsible for ensuring optimal pricing to drive profitability and maintain regulatory compliance.
- Ensure profitability of products by reaching the desired satisfaction of consumer
- Guarantee cross-functional cooperation and communication with other Departmental Managers in order to achieve time to market effectiveness and organizational efficiency
- Management of CLM platform to ensure campaign effectiveness, profitability, optimization and audit compliance.
- Responsible for managing the voice and CLM team.
- University Degree in related field
- MBA or Master’s Degree – a plus
- 8+ years in a similar position + managerial experience
- Experience of Telecommunications Industry or FMCG marketing environment
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to operate in a performance driven organization
- Integrity and maturity of thinking
- Use deep understanding of the market trends and consumer insights to formulate a cohesive strategy
- Excellent Data analytics skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online