Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Manager (Ibadan, West Region)
- The ideal candidate is a passionate, self-motivated, and detail-oriented team player who is committed to the success of our customers.
- You will focus on growing and developing existing clients, as well as generating new business by identifying, implementing and executing new strategies.
- Responsible for the implementation, acquisition & retention strategy for prospective and existing accounts in sector of assignment.
- Responsible for evolving account development plan and relationship management process for accounts in sector of assignment guided by the signed service level agreement.
- Establish and maintain excellent relationship management with existing Post-paid subscribers within the sector.
- A University Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related courses.
- 3-5 years preferably in FMCG, Consumables & telecom.
- Achieving Results, & Delighting the Customer.
- Team Player; Independent, Confident, and Objective.
- Attention to detail / excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good presentation skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online