Altara Credit Limited (“Altara”) is a Nigerian consumer and business services venture. Our core value proposition is to improve the quality of life for the average Nigerian by driving financial inclusion. Altara is built on serving the underbanked and the otherwise financially excluded.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Business Analyst
Location: Lagos / Ibadan – Oyo
Job Type: Full Time
- We are looking to hire a Junior Business Analyst. This is a role where you will report directly to the Operations Associate Manager and senior management. In this capacity, you will be aligned with all organizational groups, such as internal operations, performance excellence, finance, people operations, and customer service, and you will partner with these teams to help them achieve their goals.
- Developing strategic partnerships with organizational groups within the company to ensure an effective and efficient business environment.
- Working with all organizational groups to fully understand the day-to-day operations of each, and help flag operational challenges and propose to find solutions.
- Developing and implementing strategies to achieve set company sales targets.
- Connecting with diverse business units to outline solutions to business needs and document business details.
- Collaborate and work closely with cross-functional business partners to identify gaps and structure problems.
- Designing and building reports and analyses in Excel.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc.) with a minimum of second-class upper (2.1) in accounting, economics, business administration, or management information system.
- 2 years or less of work experience in a quantitative capacity
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills
- Must have excellent problem solving and probing skills.
- Demonstrated leadership potential outside of work.
- A strong passion for learning with outstanding analytical aptitude.
- Advanced Excel Skills.
- Adaptability, ability to work in a team environment.
Application Closing Date
18th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Your mail must contain:
- Your resume (1-page max)
- A short paragraph as to why you are interested in the role (Half a page)
- In 5 bullet points, choose 5 individual responsibilities (listed above) and express why you would excel in the role with an example of your most recent achievement or project you have completed in the past to support each point.