Smash Group is a combination of almost a decade of visionary leadership, hard work and dedication from many experienced and committed men and women, aligned in the purpose-driven goal to make our world better through initiative means. Today, we are proud to be heavily invested in major sectors of the country’s economy through our subsidiaries which are essential to the Nigerian market. Our subsidiaries include SmashInvest, SmashProperty, SmashLogistics, SmashCredit, SmashRides, SmashTransport and SmashFood.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investment Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Job Type: Full Time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Focus on investment and build investors confidence and belief in the company’s vision and strategy for delivering shareholder value.
- Create investors clientele to meet the monthly target as stipulated.
- Develop a robust investor relations strategy and framework
- Create and manage a strong reputation by demonstrating consistent and clear communication between internal and external parties
- Manage equity research and investor relationships
- Present financial trends, competitor behavior, shareholder issues, and anything else that could impact the business.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Competencies Knowledge / Qualifications
- First Degree or its equivalent in any field
- Minimum of 5 years post graduate cognate experience in any reputable Investment institution with proven track records of achievement, with at least 3 years at managerial positions.
- Understanding of Abuja financial market is compulsory.
- Professional qualification will be an added advantage.
Skills / Competencies:
- The ideal candidate must have cognate experience in a reputable Financial Institution.
- He/ She must have the required capacity to Identity and mobilize business from Abuja environ and neighboring states.
- He / she must be a self-starter and possess confidence to grow the business considerably within a reasonable time frame.
- Highly proficient in the use of the Microsoft office suite.
- Excellent communication skills (Written & Oral).
- Proactive with sound problem solving skills.
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills.
- Salary and commission is highly competitive.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.