An international educational organization requires the services of an experienced and motivated candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Marketer
Location: Lagos – Mainland, Lagos
- We require the services of Field Marketers (preferably male) who will be responsible for generating new prospects and promoting sales through on-site, face-to-face interactions with existing and potential consumers.
- Design marketing campaigns with the goal of increasing product awareness and increasing sales and profits
- Maintain relationships with third-party vendors and venues
- Plan, organize, and execute marketing and sales programs.
- Contact and meet potential clients on a regular basis for new opportunities.
- Develop field marketing plans for improving sales and profitability.
- Track marketing campaigns and determine the most successful ones
- Gather and report customer intelligence to sales teams.
- Negotiate with retailers and other third-party partners on promotional display and merchandise placement
- Report weekly/monthly on the status of field marketing activities
- Monitor industry trends and competitor activities.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or any other related field
- Proven experience as a Field Marketer.
- Proven record of successful deals closed
- Excellent Negotiation Skills
- Thorough understanding of marketing skills.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to handle rejection and stress in soliciting customers.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
N40,000 + Commission / month.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the application.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.