Dovewell Oilfield Services Limited is a fully Nigerian owned oil and gas Service company. Our primary focus is to employ our specialized, technical expertise and motivate our team of professionals in contributing positively to the Nigerian Petroleum and Energy main industry in particular and West Africa in general. We are a powerhouse of technology, creativity and expertise. We possess unrivaled problem solving proficiency and acumen in the Petroleum industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Instrument Supervisor
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Instrument Supervisor will be responsible for the supervision of crews of personnel each as Head technician, Trained observers, field technicians and main office techs eliminating the need for middle management or outsourced assistance and also the integrity of instrumentation and instrumentation systems by the application of reliability centred techniques and effects control within an ISO certified quality assurance system.
- Supervised four crews of 40 people each as Head Technician. Trained observers, field technicians and main office techs eliminating the need for middle management or outsourced assistance.
- Ensure that technicians follow company procedures, work instructions, IPF protocols and vendor instruction manuals when executing maintenance activities.
- Supervise and also perform corrective preventive maintenance and corrective maintenance and IPF tests on field instruments like smart pressure transmitters, positioners for control valves, vibration monitoring systems, DCS, Fire and Gas System, ESD system.
- Merged RSR system data to the final product and quality control
- Insured operational stability of the company by procuring supplies, troubleshooting equipment, electronic parts, cabling and geophone wire for all crews.
- Planned work activities for crew, coordinated material and equipment flow for construction task to eliminate delays.
- Directed daily toolbox safety meetings and monitored work activities for unsafe scenarios
Qualifications and Requirements
- BSC or equivalent in Engineering with minimum 5 years of experience in the industry as Senior Instrument technician and minimum 2 years as instrument supervisor is preferable.
- Experienced in the supervision of technicians and contractors in an Oil and Gas Servicing Company.
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years involvement in troubleshooting, analysis and resolving complex technical field problems independently.
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.