MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst – Solution Design and Integration, Information Technology
Job Identification: 1049
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos State
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Manager ICT Digital Design & Integration
Division: Information Technology
- New business growth from data access, ICT & Digital to sustain and complement traditional revenues
- Internal (50%)
- Review functional specifications, acquire a detailed understanding of the testing requirements for a given design, and advise on the practicability of the proposed architecture /design.
- Develop designs that support the functional requirements of business application projects and include the conceptual, high-level and detailed design specifications for the build, implementation and support of these business solutions.
- Assess implications of a given design current and future support model; and prepare an implementation and transition plan.
- Develop an understanding and layout a plan of the system performance and capacity requirements, standards and criteria to satisfy the customer’s business requirements for the solution.
- Organize and coordinate the activities of the systems design team and communicate
- All business process changes to them and highlighting the implications on design.
- Manage work flow processes, document weekly reports per functional area and provide input to monitor and execute URS.
- Monitor application development projects through the individual lifecycles.
- Complete an analysis of the customer’s business requirements, as it relates to technical infrastructure design, and ensure traceability of the design to the business requirements.
- First Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Software Engineering, or related discipline.
- Fluent in English.
- 3 – 7 years of experience in Information Technology roles; with experience with working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization.
- Experience in software solution architecture and design – Wire-framing, Prototyping and use of design tools such as Unified Modeling Language (UML).
- Strong knowledge and experience in software solution development and integration- The skillset to include – Java/ J2EE platform, SOA (REST, WSDL/XSD/XML), enterprise system integrations (B2B), Web design and development.
- Knowledge of telecommunications applications – CRM, ERP systems, Billing, Payment solutions, Call Detail Record Analysis, Mobile application design, Interconnect and Value Added Services (VAS), Cloud computing.
Application Closing Date
11:59 pm: 22nd November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online