Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Technology Innovation Analyst
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The Innovation Analyst is responsible for researching and implementing innovations and interventions, using technology to drive significant growth in revenue by
- Research and Implement new projects and other activities, in conjunction with different business functions.
- To examine new developments and their applicability to solve customer needs or offer new opportunities for improved effectiveness or efficiency to achieve organization targets
- Stays current on the latest trends in emerging technology and digital technology usage.
- Research and Implement Innovative ideas.
- Evaluates internal and external customers’ needs and abilities in order to provide appropriate solutions.
- Provides input to business requirements for the design of solutions.
- Identifies and provides input to new technology opportunities that will have an impact on the IT Technology Stack.
- Work in cooperation with their project managers
- Work on more than one project at a time and so must constantly reevaluate their priorities and deadlines
- Gain an understanding of the organization’s business processes relevant to the project’s goals
- Document processes to help refine the problem the project is trying to solve; documentation almost always involves diagrams modeling how work is done
- Maintain a sound relationship with all business functions in order to ensure satisfaction in the use of IT systems and manage expectations
Qualifications, Skills & Knowledge
- A good degree and/or relevant professional qualification.
- 2-3 years in Technology .
- Specialist knowledge in technology and technical developments and their application in research, higher education or further education and skills sectors.
- Experience in designing and delivering programs of work or projects that will enable Airtel to deliver effective change in a specialist area or sector.
- A track record and recent experience of project or Programs management.
- Excellent oral, written communication and inter-personal skills.
- Knowledge of Web Technologies
- Software Testing and Quality Assurance Testing
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online