The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Talent Acquisition & Identification Expert
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
About the job
- We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Talent Acquisition Expert to join our winning team in a Senior Manager grade! You will be responsible for sourcing, recruiting, hiring, and retaining talented employees in an optimal way.
- You will be entrusted with our ongoing great drive to discover top talents, build a strong employer brand, and ensure great relationships with candidates, our Hiring Managers, and employees.
- Delivery of recruitment ensuring targets achievement for Performance and retention of new hires, Cost per hire, Time to close the vacancy, LMs satisfaction, Candidates’ experience.
- Proactive Talent Mapping based on SWP for key positions and early talent level; Partnerships and relationships built with potential talent/pools.
- Build Talent Acquisition and Identification organizational capability: Assessment programs for LM, Interviewing skills for LM, Talent championship programs.
Deliverables in the first 12 months:
- Institute vibrant Employee Referral program: Revamp existing programs and improve the usage
- Impact positively our Diversity and Inclusion drive by delivering specific targets
- Establish robust NBC Alumni Network
- Support creating a Recruiting Mindset for the Company, beyond the Talent Acquisition team
- Deliver Internal recruitments targets
- Deliver Acceleration Centre for Fast Forward 2 Program; which is a major part of our Talent Identification process
What You Need To Be Successful
- Passionate about recruitment
- Understand the importance of candidate’s experience and stakeholder’s management.
- Good understanding of the impact of TA on both Top and Bottom Line of the organization
Requirements (Must Haves):
- University degree / HND or its equivalent
- Minimum of 8 years of experience; 2 years of which must be in TA Managerial role.
- As Passionate about Diversity & Inclusion as We Are. A demonstrated commitment to contributing to building an inclusive culture in an organization(s) and embrace diverse perspectives.
- Winning with Others. This role is fundamentally about helping the organization and its leaders to be successful. Hence, this expert will cultivate and leverage on relationships to enhance candidate’s experience as well as Hiring Manager’s satisfaction.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online