Multipro Consumer Product Limited, a member company of Tolaram Group. Our Company is a multinational Organization that has been in existence since 1948 and has her Headquarters in Singapore. We are currently trading in over 75 countries, across three (3) continents and with a global workforce of over 12,000! We have the vision of becoming the largest and the most respected African FMCG company and the mission of serving majority of African Household by making high quality consumer goods available at affordable prices. Our Businesses cut across consumer goods (manufacturing, sales & distribution), infrastructure, Textile, Digital services, Energy and Finance.
However, in Nigeria, we operate in all the 6 Geo-Political Zones having over 14 Branches and a workforce of over 6,000! Our products include; Indomie Noodles, Dano Milk, Power Oil, Kellogg’s Coco pops & Cornflakes, Hypo Bleach, Hypo Toilet Cleaner, Irish Spring, Colgate Toothpaste & Tooth brushes, Minimie Chinchin, Minimie Noodles, LUSH attachment, Magik Juice among others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
- We are currently looking for young, resourceful and agile Human Resource Manager with passion for Learning & Development across Nigeria.
- To serve as in-house consultant on Learning and Capability Development issues
- Will work closely with the Branch leadership in identifying learning needs, coming up interventions to bridge the gaps, facilitating the processes to close the gaps and evaluating the impact of same on the business.
- To regularly provide feedback and recommendation to the Branch Leadership on challenges identified during field accompaniments (market visit).
- Regional Training Manager is responsible for preparation & implementation training programs in line with the strategic objective of the Branch and the organization as a whole.
- Will be responsible for the meeting the recruitment needs of the Branch and the capability development of Branch Resource from time to time.
- responsible for overall performance and efficient delivery of the expectation of the Branch by both the Sales and the support team.
- Must have minimum of 2 years work experience.
- Knowledge of sales in FMCG will be an added advantage.
- Must be willing to travel (depending on the location).
- Candidates must have good presentation, facilitation and communication skills.
- Must possess good problem solving, analytical and creativity skills
- Must be able to think outside of the box, having the ability explore and innovate.
- Must be passionate about learning, driving performances and adding value in a dynamic environment.
- Must be dynamic, malleable and have good relational and interpersonal skills.
- Candidates must have the ability to use Microsoft Office Suites & Google Tools.
- Must not be more than 30 years old.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online