Dovewell Oilfield Services Limited is a fully Nigerian owned oil and gas Service company. Our primary focus is to employ our specialized, technical expertise and motivate our team of professionals in contributing positively to the Nigerian Petroleum and Energy main industry in particular and West Africa in general. We are a powerhouse of technology, creativity and expertise. We possess unrivaled problem solving proficiency and acumen in the Petroleum industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
- Our Human Resource Manager is responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating the strategic and administrative functions of an organization.
- They oversee the recruiting, Performance management, Training and Development and other HR Functions; consult with top executives on strategic planning, and serve as a link between an organization’s management and its employees.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- A university degree in Human Resource Management or related field
- Must possess a minimum of 6 years’ experience as Human Resource Manager Professional in an oil and gas servicing firm (Upstream) or related industry.
- Good Negotiation, Leadership skills and Networking skill.
- Excellent communication and influential skills
- Great organizational and team player skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite i.e. Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Proven work experience as a Senior HR Manager or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Management Software (including payroll systems and ATS)
- Professional Certification in HR is an added advantage
- Solid understanding of labour legislation
- Excellent communication abilities
- Extensive knowledge of HR policies and systems
Application Closing Date
2nd October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.