Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one-third of the world’s population.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Billing & Charging Systems Analyst
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Monitor and analyse daily call data records to ensure they are in trend, investigate, escalate and/or fix issues where they exist.
- Work closely with Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management department to reconcile call data records and report exceptions or possible fraud for further investigation
- Coordinate and conduct sample/test bill run and work with the IT Testing and Revenue Assurance & Fraud Management teams to ensure validation is complete for approvals before the actual bill run is initiated
- Ensure that all participating call data events are well and completely processed at the end of each month
- Complete error CDR resolution and bucket management
- Plan, coordinate and conduct actual bill run on the 1st day of the new month, give regular updates on progress to all stakeholders till completion.
- Ensure summarized bills are sent via SMS and email upon successful validation and approvals by Revenue Assurance and Fraud department
- Conduct post bill run analysis, generate reports required by all stakeholders and send within agreed timelines
- Monitor the generation of Age debt reports and ensure it is sent on or before the 7th day of the new month
- Manage and engage internal customers (Enterprise, Finance, Customer Care and Revenue Assurance)
- Resolution of all escalated Billing and Charging Systems issues (ticket and emails) with agreed service levels and give quality feedback
- Manage all charging system nodes handling rating, billing, accounts receivables, dunning control and other related activities and ensure a pro-active working condition for both hardware and software
- Ensure proactive monitoring of the systems through available tools & key performance reports and make sure all alarms are treated on priority
- Ensure all business and system reports are accurately and duly generated for business decisions.
- Ensure new software releases pass the quality test, are fit for purpose and deployed successfully.
- Analyse new business requests and proffer best practice solutions with appropriate cost and no impact to legacy systems.
- Ensure transfer of knowledge to other team members and good handshake with interfacing departments
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information or any related field with evidence of proven experience.
- Minimum of Five (5) years’ work experience with at least Three (3) years in a Telecom Billing and Charging systems role.
- Prior experience in Telecommunication in an Operations / Services / Technology environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge and use of SQL
- Strong knowledge of Unix Operating System
- Good analytical skills & strong attention to details.
- Excellent ability to express ideas verbally, including strong presentation skills.
- Good engagement & communication skills.
- Ability to plan, organize and manage pressure
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online