De Rossi Suites is a new hotel located by 3rd Avenue in Gwarimpa, Abuja to be opened in October, 2020.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Hotel Security Officer
Location: Gwarimpa, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
- Hotel security officers work in pairs, groups or individually, depending on the size and demands of the property.
- They have varied tasks but spend the majority of their time patrolling the property, checking stairwells and generally overseeing an area. Although most security officers don’t carry weapons, they often have access to firearms in cases of extreme emergency.
- Electronic surveillance incorporates a significant part of security operations in many hotels. Security officers often spend time monitoring and observing the property via surveillance equipment, which allows them to watch several areas at once.
A hotel security officer usually performs the following tasks:
- Respond to individual guest needs and concerns.
- Patrol property, both inside and outside.
- Check security locks and alarms on doors and stairwells.
- Escort guests as needed.
- Monitor surveillance cameras.
- Submit written reports.
- Work cooperatively with local law enforcement.
Hotel security officers will often go for long periods without incident, but they need to be aware at all timesWhile not technically law enforcement, these professionals provide safety and security for guests and staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 2 – 5 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 24th September, 2020.