De Rossi Suites is a new hotel located by 3rd Avenue in Gwarimpa, Abuja to be opened in October, 2020.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Hotel Accountant
Location: Gwarimpa, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
Hotel accountants may work with different kinds of taxes and budgets depending on the size of the hotel where they work, but they tend to perform the same duties overall:
Manage the Budget:
- The main duty of the hotel accountant is to monitor and manage the hotelâ€™s overall budget. This is a broad responsibility that encompasses a lot of individual tasks and duties, such as monitoring expenses and making adjustments where necessary.
- The hotel staff need to be paid, and the hotel accountant is responsible for processing payroll. This is especially important to perform in a timely manner so the hotel staff can be paid appropriately.
- Hotel accountants track employee expenses through expense claims and company credit card purchases. Expense tracking is important for tax and reimbursement purposes. This can also help provide budgeting information so accountants can create future budgets.
- Hotel managers and executives want to be informed on the overall finances of the hotel, and it’s the hotel accountant’s responsibility to create and present reports on these figures. As such, hotel accountants should be familiar with tracking and analyzing financial data.
- From time to time, hotel accountants will perform audits on overall hotel operations. This includes auditing cash registers, credit card statements, and banking accounts. These audits ensure nothing out of the ordinary is happening with the hotel’s finances.
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 2 – 5 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 24th September, 2020.