Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Safety & Security Manager
Job ID: 20006374
Contract & Job Type: Full Time, Regular
- Active on-site support on safety and security management through Risk assessment, Training, Inspection, Audit, verification of actions and promote safety in line with Local legal and Henkel standards to ensure the full safety compliances on site.
- Developing, implementing, managing, and tracking training programs on site and promoting safety.
- Foster actions closures for the Site integrated action plan with sustainability.
- Planning, scheduling, implementing, reporting, and tracking the safety & Security audits for both Henkel and local legal standards.
- Implementation of site-specific safety programs to improve the site safety culture.
- Manage all project and contractor’s safety activities in line with Henkel standards and procedures.
- Incident reporting, investigation for the RCA and implement the action plan.
- Ensure the participation, consultation of blue collars in safety through regular safety committee meetings, Safety ambassador programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering / Occupational Health and Safety.
- Minimum of 8 years working experience.
- Certification in occupational health and safety Nebosh.
- Working experience in a FMGC / Chemical Continuous Manufacturing Companies in Occupational Safety and Health.
- Familiar with Local legal requirements.
- Qualified safety Auditor.
- Good communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office tools.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online