SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Helper – M / F
Contract: Temporary work contract
Contractual hours: Full time
Contract duration: 2 years
- This is an opportunity for you to be responsible and provide support and assistance in all aspects of maintenance and repair for onshore and offshore projects.
Your main duties will be to:
- Assist and provide support in maintenance of all electrical and mechanical aspects of maintenance
- Assist in other related job aspects as per requirement.
- Minimum 3 years experience in the Oil & Gas industry
- You will have good interpersonal and organizational skills, as well as, a good level of computer literacy
- You will need excellent communication and presentation skills in both written and verbal English.
Minimum level of education required:
- C-Post-Secondary Non-Tertiary Education (A Level)
Minimum level of experience required:
- 3 years or more
Required technical skills:
- Profiles from community mainly
- Offshore certificates
- English (C-Professional working proficiency)
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online