Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Oil & Gas company is recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Account
- Hiring, training, and motivating accounting staff members while supervising and delegating department tasks.
- Evaluating, developing, and improving department controls, systems, and procedures increase accuracy and efficiency.
- Overseeing the daily activities of the accounting department and ensuring that all major projects, month-end, and year-end reports are completed accurately and on time.
- Ensuring that all accounting processes align with GAAP and current financial legislation.
- Analysing financial data and creating reports for management, stakeholders, and external parties, such as vendors or lenders.
- Maintaining accurate and complete financial records and participating in audits or reconciliations, as needed.
- Assisting other departments as they develop strategies, establish objectives, and make decisions which could have a financial impact on the business.
- Keeping informed about the latest developments in the finance industry.
- Minimum of B.Sc. in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Minimum of 10 years cognate experience in AUDITING
- MUST be certified (ICAN)
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Strong understanding of accounting, finance, and management principles.
- Exceptional math skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially bookkeeping software and MS Office.
- High level of efficiency and accuracy.
- Attention to details and ability to analyse large amounts of data.
Application Closing Date
9th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV “MS Word” to: email@example.com using “Head of Account” as email subject.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.